- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery (ANM) is a two-year full-time diploma programme offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The Minimum age for Admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The maximum age for Admission is 30 years.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of Secondary certificate, 10th Class or Central Board education or a recognized equivalent public examination. Subjects of study equivalent to those prescribed by the C.B.S.E. for the Class X with minimum 45% marks.
- Admission is subjected to a satisfactory, medical examination report.