- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a four- year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the pharmacy education course offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Should be an Indian Nationality.
- She/he should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Secured minimum 50% marks (minimum 45% reserve category candidates belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together at HSC (std.XII).
- Obtained a non zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together at MHT-CET/JEE 2019.