|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research, Chennai
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) is a 5.5 years full-time course, which includes 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. Offered by Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research, Chennai and approved by MCI.
Admission of students of MMCH&RI is made strictly on merit based on an All India Examination (NEET-UG) as prescribed by the MCI and UGC Regulations and inconsistency with the National policy in this behalf from time to time.
- He/She Should Have completed the Age of 17 Years on or before 31st December of the academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission.
- Candidates belonging to all Categories expect Schedules Caste/ Schedules Tribe for admission to the Course Should have obtained not less than 50% mark in Aggregate in Physics , Chemistry And Biology (Botany/Zoology) Biotechnology at the qualifying Examination (Academic Stream 10 +2 /HSE/PUC) after a period of 12 years study.
- Candidates who have studied abroad, the equivalent qualification as determined by the Association of Indian Universities shall form the guidelines to determine eligibility and should have the passed in the Subjects of Physics Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English up to the 12th standard level with 50% marks aggregate.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste /scheduled tribe, or other Backward class the minimum marks for admission shall be 40% 50% for General category.