- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time undergraduate course approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and offered by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
- Application for admission for B.Ed Course should be made in the form which can be had from the college office.
- Admission will be made according to the rules of University, NCTE, and Government.
- Reservation of seats for Backward classes will be made as per the rules in the amended status of University regarding self-financing college governed by the minority community.
- A minimum requirement for admission to B.Ed Course is 45 % marks in Bachelor's Degree (Science/Arts subjects) in aggregate (ie for Part I + II + III).
- Candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward (SEBC) communities will be given 3% concession in aggregate marks and whose annual income is up to Rs.2 lakhs are eligible for reservation under this category.
- Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe(SC/ST) communities with the pass, for Graduation and Post Graduation in the respective optional subjects are eligible for admission.
- Candidate belonging to other Eligible Communities (OEC) will be given a 5% concession in aggregate marks.