- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
C-DAC, ACTS has designed the following courses keeping in mind the emerging trends in advanced computing as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the Computer / IT industry.
DIPLOMA IN ADVANCED COMPUTER ARTS (DACA)
The advent of multimedia has had a profound impact on various media services such as advertising, film production, etc. In the present scenario, commercial artists who are familiar with computing technology have a wide range of opportunities in these market segments.
Computer Artists can offer consultancy services to architects, interior decorators for visualizing 3D architectures, textile industry, fashion designers, publishing industry, the education and training industry, tourism development, industrial design. They can also opt to provide visualization support to film-makers.
The internet and its diverse applications encompassing every field and aspect of life have created numerous opportunities for Web Page Designers. Besides Software Development Organizations, the Computer Animation Industry is in great need of Computer Artists. The unique Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts is undoubtedly a boon to the requirement of all these industries.
DACA Highlights at MET:
- 100% Industry Faculty
- Portfolio Development
- Soft Skills Module
- Excellent Placement
- 20x7 Animation Lab Facility
- Digital Library
This program is not subjected to approval by any Government of India regulatory bodies like UGC, AICTE etc.
- Download the C-DAC Application Form for DACA - Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts.
- Duly fill the form.
- Make a Demand Draft of Rs 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) favoring ‘C-DAC ACTS’ payable at Pune.
- Submit the Application Form and Demand Draft to MET Institute of Information Technology. You may do the same in person or by courier.
- You would be called for the DACA CET.
- Qualifying applicants will be granted the admission to CDAC’s DACA at MET.
- 10+2, M.F.A., B.F.A., B.Arch, G.D. Arts, Engineering, Science, Arts and Commerce stream or other equivalent degree or diploma holders in the field of Advertising, Commercial Arts, Painting, Sculpture, Textile, Fashion Designing, Interior Decoration.
- Students from other academic backgrounds having artistic inclination and creative abilities are also encouraged to opt for this course. All they have to do is to qualify through the Entrance Test. Applicants need to have basic knowledge of using computers.