The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
|04 Feb, 2020||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|30 Jan, 2020 - 02 Feb, 2020||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Answer Key - Challenge answer key | Mode: Online|
|29 Jan, 2020||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Others - Question paper and candidate response sheet release - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Jan, 2020||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|24 Dec, 2019||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2019 - 10 Dec, 2019||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Application - (Extended) | Mode: Online|
|31 Oct, 2019||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in Pharmaceutics is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India(PCI).
GPAT B.Pharm. Scholarship of Rupees 8000/month is awarded to GPAT Qualified Students.
- B.Pharm–60% Marks, First Division.
- 55% of B.Pharm marks with a minimum 2 years experience from the date of passing B.Pharm for Sponsored Candidates.
- 60% of B.Pharm marks with GPAT Score for GPAT qualified students.
- B.Pharm–55% Marks for NRI/Sponsored candidates.
- Any other qualification as laid down by AICTE.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will get a relaxation of 10% in the qualifying marks as mentioned above.