|16 Feb, 2021 - 17 Jun, 2021||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|NPAT||16 Jul, 2021 - 22 Jul, 2021||Others - Document upload & payment admission fees | Mode: Offline and Online|
|15 Jul, 2021||Others - Merit list - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|03 Jul, 2021||Exam - Slot 3 | Mode: Online|
|02 Jul, 2021||Exam - Slot 2 | Mode: Online|
|27 Jun, 2021||Exam - Slot 1 | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021 - 20 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
The emphasis of the course is to impart to the students specialized skill sets in the areas of finance, accounting and taxation with a view to careers in financial services. While there is enough diversity in the knowledge base for the B. Com graduates to excel in any field of enterprise of their choice, the primary focus is for them to function as top notch executives in the financial services industry in different fields of operations.
One of the key factors that we develop amongst students is adaptability and hence, flexibility towards advanced training. Knowledge is imparted by using an innovative approach towards lectures, giving on the job experience through internship and complement class room teaching by organizing guest lectures and practical demonstrations relevant to gaining an elevated understanding of the subject in relation to its practical environment
This provides a learning ambience that challenges the student’s mind through competitive education emphasizing on inculcating values, and transforming them into socially responsible managers and business leaders.
This is a 3-year, full time Bachelor of Commerce, Honours (B.Com (Hons.) program over 6 semesters; which is 36 subjects in all.
Specializations - Accountancy, Auditing & Finance.
Admission based on NMIMS-NPAT entrance exam.
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks for being eligible to B.Com Hons. program.
- Mathematics / Statistics at 10+2 or equivalent examination is mandatory for Mumbai campus.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits having passed 3 HL & 3 SL mandatorily from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case, mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the
subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
For IB & Cambridge Candidate:
Candidates who are called for admission on the basis of merit list & if they do not have their 10+2 or equivalent examination mark sheets, will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed only after the submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program, if found eligible.
Marksheet/Transcripts issued by Board/University only be considered (School/Institute will not be accepted).
Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas Universities.
Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board/University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA /CGPA obtained.
Candidate whose final mark sheet is not available at the time of admission is required to upload internet copy of result duly attested by Principal of the school/college, failing which candidate will not be admitted for the program.
Only single marksheet with all compulsory subjects taken / opted and passed will be considered. A compartmentalized mark sheet will not be considered.
Candidate will not be eligible if any subject is marked as ungraded/fail in mark sheet/grade sheet. For absent/ungraded in any of the additional/non-mandatory subject will be considered as eligible provided such candidate is declared as pass by respective board. As per program eligibility the mandatory subject should appeared and passed.
Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they must obtain the required minimum cut off marks and also produce the entire necessary Documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.