National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune was established as an autonomous apex institution for research, training, education and consultancy in bank management by the Reserve Bank of India, in consultation with the Government of India in the year 1969. The institute is also known as NIBM Pune. The institute is recognised as a scientific and Industrial Research Organization by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India and it is registered as a Society under the Indian Societies Registration Act 1860. NIBM is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune offers PGDM course to the students.
National Institute Of Bank Management is located at NIBM Post Office Rd, Kondhwa, Pune in Maharashtra. Ghorpuri Railway Station is around 8 km away from NIBM Pune. Pune International Airport is around 15 km away and Upper Depot is around 5 km away from National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune. Students can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach there.
National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune has the following collaborations
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany
- Kellogg School of Management of the Northwestern University, Chicago
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, USA
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago,
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- Movie Committee: The movie Committee of National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune has members interested in film making.
- Placement Committee: This Committee prepares the students for interviews and helps them in getting placed in top-notch companies and it aids smooth conduction of placement drive.
- Sports Committee: This Club of NIBM Pune promotes sports and encourages students to actively participate in various sports programmes and activities conducted by them.
- Cultural Committee: The cultural Committee of National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune organises various cultural programmes for the students and encourages them to be a part of it.
Browse by Degree
Exams and Cutoffs
National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune offers PGDM to the students. For admission, aspirants are shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT. Shortlisted candidates will further have to qualify the Writing Ability Test and Interview. Candidates who successfully qualify the WAT and interview have to get their documents verified and pay the course fee for the admission process as this is the last criteria to be fulfilled for confirmation of admission. NIBM admission process is given below in details:
- Candidates have to apply and appear for CAT/XAT/MAT and secure valid scores.
- On the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT candidates have to fill in and submit an application form on the website of National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT scores and shortlisted candidates have to appear for Writing Ability Test and Interview.
- Candidates have to qualify the Writing Ability Test and Interview in order to move to the final stage of NIBM admission process.
- The final stage of admission process comprises institute level document verification and fee payment and admission to the course is confirmed only if the documents get verified and the fee is paid.
- Thus the NIBM admission is based on CAT/XAT/MAT and scores, marks secured in Writing Ability Test and performance in the interview.
National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune has infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports that help them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail this facility in their free time for their recreation. NIBM Pune has a gymnasium that helps the students in maintaining their physical fitness. Medical facilities are also provided by National Institute Of Bank Management, Pune. The facilities are listed below:
- Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to girls. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, TV rooms, etc.
- Library: The institution library has all kinds of text and reference books. Consultation facilities can also be availed at the library.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
- Medical Facilities: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution has a Health Centre that provides medical facilities to the students, staff and faculty.
A specialised course in the perfect environment for it.
Last Seen: 31 Aug' 16
Joined On: 31 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- PGDM Banking and Financial Services
Questions related to National Institute of Bank Management, Pune
I have a 9 CGPA in 10th, 89% in 12th, 5.8 CGPA in B.Com. and 6 CGPA in M.Com. So how much do I need to score in CAT for admission in NIBM, Pune being a General? Also, I have done internships in reputable organisations along with few diplomas.
NIBM is one of the finest Institute in India
According to some past year data, the cut off through CAT ranges between 85-90 percentile general category
But the safer score could be more than 90 percentile. As cut off may differ every year depending upon how many candidates appear the exam and difficulty level of the exam
Hope this helps
All the best
i got 86percentile in cmat 10th :81.75 and in 12th 88% may i apply for nibm pune ?
Based on this score the chances seems less to get a seat in NIBM Pune. The other colleges you can have the chance to get
Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur
SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
FLAME University, Pune Etc.
You can check your other admission possibilities with CMAT Pathfinder Tool given below.
At 83 percentile in cat is there a chance to convert nibm pune ?
For admissions in NIBM, Pune, the expected cut-off for CAT is around 75 percentile and for CMAT, it is around 80-85 percentile for general category candidate. So, you may get a call from the Institute.
Once you apply and get shortlisted, you will have to appear for group discussion and personal interview which also play an important role in admissions. So, make sure you prepare well.
Hope this helps!
what are the chances of getting admission in nibm pune with 91.34 percentile in cmat 2020?
What can be the expected cutoff for (CMAT 2020) NIBM, Pune?
Institute: National Institute of Bank Management, PuneNational Institute ....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: