- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
It is 3 years and 6-months full-time diploma programme offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council.
Minimum education for admission to GNM:
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at qualifying examination and English individually from any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the School recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/State/Centre.
- Registered ANM with pass marks.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years.(as on 31st December of that year)The upper age limit is 35 yrs. For ANM/ for LHV, there is no age bar.
For foreign nationals:
- The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.