- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Patna University, Patna
Bachelor of Mass Communication (BMC) Hons is a full-time three-year undergraduate course offered by Patna University, Patna.
Admission to the Bachelor of Mass communication course shall be made on the basis of merit list prepared after the entrance test including written and viva-voce examinations to be conducted by the College.
- Candidates seeking admission to the first of the Degree of Bachelor of Mass communication will be required to have passed with a minimum of 45% marks, the Intermediate Examination in Arts/Science/Commerce of a Board/University established or incorporated by law or any other examination recognized by the university as equivalent thereto.
- The maximum number of seats for the course in a College where a B.M.C course started will be limited to 60 only which may be revised with the prior permission of the State Govt. There shall be five additional seats for wards of NRI on payment and first-cum-first-serve basis. The reservation of seats for the course shall be as per rules of the State Govt. / Patna University for SC, ST, and OBC. All candidates seeking admission to the course shall pay full fees as prescribed in the regulations or modified from time to time under the provision of the regulations.
- No applicant shall be admitted to the course who have not applied for admission within the notified time, or who is selected for admission, does not get her self / himself enrolled within the specified time, except when the delay has been condoned by the Vice-chancellor.
- No applicant shall be admitted to the course who in the opinion of the Vice-chancellor, should not be admitted in the best interest of the university.