Questions related to PCM SD College for Women, Jalandhar
Sir Ive approached in 12th standard and what forms can I fill in 12th now
Well there is lot to choose from the career options that you have after class 12th and that totally depends on you. Below is list of some important exams in different fields which you can take.
a. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main
· b. JEE Advanced
· c. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) entrance exam
· d. COMED-K
· e. IPU-CET (B. Tech)
· f. Manipal (B. Tech)
· g. VITEEE
i. DU CIC
|Medical||· a. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
· a. Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test
· b. Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme
· c. Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
· d. National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination
|Fashion and Design||
· a. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Entrance Test
· b. National Institute of Design Admissions
· c. All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED)
· d. Symbiosis Institute of Design Exam
· e. Footwear Design and Development Institute
· f. Maeer’s MIT Institute of Design
· g. National Institute of Fashion Design
· h. National Aptitude Test in Architecture
· i. Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT)
· a. Banaras Hindu University
· b. IIT Madras Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
· c. TISS Bachelors Admission Test (TISS-BAT)
· a. Common Law Admission Test
· b. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)
· a. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
· b. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
· a. Indian Statistical Institute Admission
· CMI Exam
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 15 Sep 2021 ; CGPA : 3.52