PCM SD College for Women, Jalandhar Highlights
PCM SD College for Women, Jalandhar Courses & Fees
PCM SD College for Women, Jalandhar Facilities
- IT Infrastructure
- Convenience Store
- Alumni Associations
- Parking Facility
PCM SD College for Women, Jalandhar Gallery
Questions related to PCM SD College for Women, Jalandhar
Sir Ive approached in 12th standard and what forms can I fill in 12th now
Well there is lot to choose from the career options that you have after class 12th and that totally depends on you. Below is list of some important exams in different fields which you can take.
a. Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main
· b. JEE Advanced
· c. Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) entrance exam
· d. COMED-K
· e. IPU-CET (B. Tech)
· f. Manipal (B. Tech)
· g. VITEEE
i. DU CIC
|Medical||· a. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET)|
· a. Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test
· b. Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme
· c. Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme (TES)
· d. National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination
|Fashion and Design||
· a. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Entrance Test
· b. National Institute of Design Admissions
· c. All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED)
· d. Symbiosis Institute of Design Exam
· e. Footwear Design and Development Institute
· f. Maeer’s MIT Institute of Design
· g. National Institute of Fashion Design
· h. National Aptitude Test in Architecture
· i. Center for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT)
· a. Banaras Hindu University
· b. IIT Madras Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination (HSEE)
· c. TISS Bachelors Admission Test (TISS-BAT)
· a. Common Law Admission Test
· b. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)
· a. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
· b. National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
· a. Indian Statistical Institute Admission
· CMI Exam
PCM SD College for Women, Jalandhar Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
The college has separate libraries for all three blocks. It has a collection of 36741 books and has subscribed to 90 Journals and magazines and 23 newspapers. The browsing center gives access to e-learning resources. The library remains open from 9 am to 4 pm on working days and provides a number of services including Opac, INFLIBNET, Book Bank Facility, Reprography, Downloading, Printing, user orientation, and awareness assistance in the searching database and facility of bar coding
The college has flexibility in annual budget allocation for procurement, up-gradation, and maintenance of the computers and their accessories. Due to the increase in the strength of students studying Computer science, frequent changes in the curriculum, and rapid development in the field of the IT sector, the college has also enhanced the ICT facilities in the college.
The college has Well equipped Science Laboratories.
The college has an Auditorium with a State job of Art Facilities.
The college has a canteen facility for staff and students.
The college has health center with first aid facility for the students.
The college has a Gym facility for the students.
The college has a Wi-Fi facility for the students and staff.
The college has Underground Parking Place.
The college has a convenience store facility for students. (like photocopying facility & stationery etc.)
The college has a good networking for the alumni association.
The college has sports facilities for all students.
The College runs 4 Buses of its own for the convenience of the students who come from distant areas and suburbs with nominal fees.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 15 Sep 2021 ; CGPA : 3.52