Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCoE), Pune was established in the year 1990 by Late Shri S.B. Patil. PCCoE, Pune is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi, Government of Maharashtra, D.T.E., Mumbai. B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA courses are offered by this college. Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), Pune.
PCCoE, Pune is located at Sector -26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Near Akurdi Railway Station, Pune. Akurdi Railway Station is around 4 kms away and Pune International Airport is about 27 kms away from the College. Students can take a taxi or a bus to reach PCCoE, Pune.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- PCCoE, Pune is accredited by NAAC.
- PCCoE, Pune is also accredited by the NBA.
- Microsoft IT Academy
- Marsh Consultancy
- Mantra CAD/CAM Solutions
- Baker Gauges India Pvt. Ltd
- Texas Instruments, MASSTRANS, B&R Automation India
- TIFAC (Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council)
- Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology, Aurangabad
- BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India’s Autonomous body)
- KPIT Technologies
- IBM Centre of Excellence
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Internal Complaint Committee: This Committee ensures that safe environment for girls and women employees are maintained at the campus.
- Grievance Redressal Committee: This Committee resolves the grievances of students and other stakeholders.
- Student Association Coordination Cell: It provides a platform for the students to organise, plan and execute different activities for their development.
- Communication and Personality Development Cell: This Cell helps students in improving their communication skills and overall personality.
- Professional Development Cell: To enhance the professional standards of the students, this committee organises varied technical skill development and foreign language training activities.
- Higher Study Cell: This Cell regularly updates the database about the opportunities for higher studies in the country and abroad with all the details.
- National Service Scheme: The NSS Units of PCCoE has been actively involved in the activities of NSS by encouraging and supporting youth participation in the process of socially valuable and nation-building activities.
Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Exams and Cutoffs
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune offers B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and MBA courses to the students. PCCoE Pune offers admission to B.Tech course on the basis of marks secured in the Joint Entrance Examination or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) Exam. For MCA, candidates have to qualify MHT CET Exam (for MCA) whereas, for M.Tech course of Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune is offered on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CET/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT scores are accepted for admission to MBA courses in PCCoE Pune. The last stage of admission comprises document verification and fee payment. The detailed admission process of all the courses offered by Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (BE/B.Tech):
- The candidates have to fill the application form.
- The candidates have to qualify MHT CET Exam/ JEE Main Exam (Paper I).
- Candidates have to get their documents verified at the time of admission and pay the requisite fee at the college.
For Postgraduate Courses (ME/M.Tech/MCA/MBA):
- The candidates have to fill the application form.
- For M.Tech/MCA, the candidates have to qualify MHT CET Exam (for MCA) and Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for ME/M.Tech.
- For MBA, candidates have to qualify the GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CET/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT.
- Selected candidates have to get their documents verified at the time of admission and pay the required fee at the college.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Pravara Rural Engineering College, Loni has adequate infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, mess, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Library: Library of PCCoE has a collection of books, national journals, e-journals, magazines, etc.
- Hostel: PCCoE has separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Computer Centre: Computer centre facility is available for the practical understanding of students.
- Reading Hall: PCCoE has a common reading room where students can study together
- Canteen: The College has a spacious canteen inside the campus that serves food to the students and faculty.
- Gym: Gym with basic machines is available for the physical and mental fitness of the students and staff.
- Sports: PCCoE has ground for various sports for the physical activities. Students can play badminton, basketball, kabaddi, etc.
- Seminar Hall: The College has a seminar hall equipped with video recording facility. It can be used for meetings, seminars, and presentations.
- Labs: PCCoE has labs for different departments like fabrication lab, project laboratory, Electrical lab, etc.
- Medical Facility: The College provides medical facility to the students and staff. Medical practitioners are available for consultation.
Amazing one must try.
Last Seen: 19 Aug' 20
Joined On: 19 Aug' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- BE Computer Engineering
Overall the experience is very good.
The massive Best
Good for studious students
Last Seen: 12 Feb' 17
Joined On: 12 Feb' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- BE Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Exposure to new facilities and technology was provided.
Questions related to Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune
i got 75 Marks in mht cet 2020 in sc category can i get cs in pccoe?
with your above mentioned score in MHTCET, there are good chances you will be able to secure a seat in Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, however the chances are less for you to be able to get a seat in the branch of CSE. But you will be able to get a seat in the branch of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Nonetheless there are other colleges where you will be able to secure a seat for the branch of CSE, such as,
- Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Kolhapur
- A.P. Shah Institute of Technology, Thane
- Singhdad College of Engineering, Pune
- Pillai College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Bajaj Institute of Technology, Wardha
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Technology, Pune
For further details, kindly refer the link provided below.
cut off for jee in coep and pccoe
Here I'm sharing a website below for detailed information please visit the same.
Cut off marks for coep-
Cut off marks for pccoe-
Hope it helps.
All the best!
how is Pimpri chinchwad college of engineering pune & viit pune for cse branch?
Both the college is good
But when comparing both the college VIT is far better than pimpri
Since vit is autonomous so they have a control over their syllabus onthe other hand pimpri have the same syllabus since many years.
Placement in vit is best and every student get the chance to showcase their skill in every field and student get good packeages..
Since both are good for cse but if you get option vit than go for it..
Feel free to ask...
Please help to me select between Pccoe, pune and VIIT,pune for CSE. Which will be better?
Hello student ,
Here i will suggest you to go through VIIT PUNE because if we consider in terms of placement then VIIT pune offers good placement fir cse / it . It is also a reputed college in pune. additionally, if you are interested in computer science engineering . Further one main reason to prefer VIIT is that it is autonoums from last year . Beside this it also has good academics record in comparision to PCCOE ,pune .
Hope it will help you !
PCCOE college admissions oping date
The admissions for Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, Pune are going on.
Refer this link to move to official website admission page and see the admission details - http://www.pccoepune.com/admission-home.php
Refer here for more info - https://www.careers360.com/colleges/pimpri-chinchwad-college-of-engineering-pune
Feel free to ask doubts in the Comment Section.
I hope this information helps you.
Location & Map
Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust's Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering, Sector -26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Near Akurdi Railway Station, Pune - 411044, Maharashtra
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: