Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two-year full-time undergraduate course approved by National Council for Technical Education (NCTE) and offered by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Admission Procedure: Kindly provide your complete and correct information, in order to serve you better.
1. Admission will be given of first come first basis.
2. Application form for admission duly filled in should reach the principal on or before the stipulated time
3.According to Govt. rules and regulations by following Roster System
4. The list of selected candidates and the admission date will be put up on the college Notice Board.
5. Admission will be denied if the candidate does not join the College within the stipulated time.
6. The candidate is expected to meet the Principal on the appointed date and time accompanied by parents
7. Though ours is a permanently unaided College, 100% of the seats are treated as Management Quota which is filled category wise on the basis of aggregate marks scored in Equivalent Examination.
8. The candidate selected will be enrolled on payment of fees. The admission is subject to the approval of a recognized Board or university.
Candidates with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s degree and/or in the Master’s degree in sciences/social sciences/humanity, Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in science and mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile