Prathyusha Engineering College (PEC), Tiruvallur was established in the year 2001. PEC is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The campus spreads over 60 acres of land. The college offers undergraduate (B.Tech/BE), postgraduate (M.Tech/ME) and research (MS) courses in the field of engineering. PEC is affiliated to the Anna University.
PEC is located at Aranvoyalkuppam, Poonaamallee-Tiruvallur Road, Thiruvallur, Tamil Nadu. Koyambedu Metro Station is 28.3 km away and Tiruvallur Railway Station is 10.8 km away from the college. Chennai International Airport is 34.3 km away and it will take around 1 hour 6 minutes to reach the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Prathyusha Engineering College, Tiruvallur.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- PEC is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- PEC is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- TVS Harita
- National Instruments
- Hyundai Motors
- Technophilia systems
- Tesla Minds
- Indian Servers Pvt Ltd.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Sports Club: PEC has a sports club that encourages students to participate in various sports activities at the national and international levels.
- Cultural Club: This club provides a platform to the students who are interested in cultural activities like dancing, music, painting, etc.
- NSS: National Services Scheme creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
- Youth Red Cross: It is a non-religious, non-political and non-sectarian international body that is meant for humanitarian services.
- Yoga Club: This club is for students who are interested in yoga. It celebrates the international yoga day every year. The students perform yoga that helps to keep their mind peaceful.
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Exams and Cutoffs
Prathyusha Engineering College, Tiruvallur Admission Process:
Prathyusha Engineering College, Tiruvallur offers admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to the undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Further, the candidates have to appear for TNEA counselling process. Admission to the postgraduate courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the TANCET examination. The detailed admission process of PEC is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (BE/B.Tech):
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Anna University.
- Admission will be offered based on the merit of the marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates need to register and apply for TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University and participate in the TNEA single window counselling and choose PEC as their preference.
- Based on participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment, candidates will be offered admission.
For Postgraduate Courses (ME/M.Tech):
- Candidate needs to appear for TANCET Examination conducted by Anna University.
- Aspirants should fulfill an online application form on the website of PEC.
- Final admission will be offered to candidates on the basis of marks secured in TANCET, document verification and fee payment.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Prathyusha Engineering College, Tiruvallur provides several infrastructural facilities for the students and faculty such as a library with a collection of books, computing centre to give them practical knowledge, auditorium/seminar hall to conduct meetings, seminars, separate hostels for boys and girls, canteen to serve food to the students, transportation facilities and indoor and outdoor sports facilities. Various other facilities like internet, ATM, bank, temple, etc are also available for them.
- Library: The library of the institute is sacred to the book lovers and they happily spend their free time at the library and it has a rich collection of books.
- Computing Centre: The college has a computer centre for the students so that they can get practical knowledge for better understanding.
- Auditorium/Seminar Hall: The college has a seminar hall/auditorium that can be used for conducting meetings, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Hostel: PEC provides accommodation to the students and has a hostel complex and has two separate hostels for girls and boys with all the essential facilities.
- Canteen/Cafeteria: PEC has a hygienically maintained cafeteria that provides healthy and nutritious snacks and meals to the members of the institute at an affordable cost.
- Transportation: The college provides transportation facilities to the local students and faculty to travel between the college and their home.
- Sports - The institute provides sports facilities to the students and encourages students to participate in the various indoor and outdoor sports and keep their bodies healthy.
I'm proud to be an PECIAN, We can learn many things
Last Seen: 24 Apr' 20
Joined On: 24 Apr' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
Very Good Discipline
It is a good college .
LEARN TO LEAD
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 16 Mar 2021 ; CGPA : 3.13