Admission Process 2021
Prathyusha Engineering College, Tiruvallur Admission Process:
Prathyusha Engineering College, Tiruvallur offers admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to the undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Further, the candidates have to appear for TNEA counselling process. Admission to the postgraduate courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the TANCET examination. The detailed admission process of PEC is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (BE/B.Tech):
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Anna University.
- Admission will be offered based on the merit of the marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates need to register and apply for TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University and participate in the TNEA single window counselling and choose PEC as their preference.
- Based on participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment, candidates will be offered admission.
For Postgraduate Courses (ME/M.Tech):
- Candidate needs to appear for TANCET Examination conducted by Anna University.
- Aspirants should fulfill an online application form on the website of PEC.
- Final admission will be offered to candidates on the basis of marks secured in TANCET, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission is based on TNEA Entrance exam.