- Application Form: Rs.2000
- Hostel Fee - Rs.6000/- Per Month+ Electricity bill
- Bus Fee - Rs. 15000 yearly for local
- Bus Fee for Morena and Dabra – Rs. 25000/- Yearly
- Placement Fee UG-Rs. 3000/- PG- Rs. 5000/-
|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Jiwaji University, Gwalior
Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is AICTE Approved post-graduate degree course in management and its duration is 2 years (four semesters). The Institute is affiliated to Jiwaji University, Gwalior and the MBA degree will be awarded by NAAC ‘A’ accredited Jiwaji University, Gwalior. The program is so designed that the students get balanced development in their conceptual understanding and practical/application exposure.
A Masters degree in Management (MBA) has gained importance in last two decades along with the increase in demand for management graduates in all functional areas of management (Marketing, finance, HRM, International Business) in industries across sectors. Last decade has seen exponential growth in retail, banking, insurance, consultancy and research; generating further demand for management graduates.
MBA graduates have higher chances of obtaining and holding a high level management position due to their qualification. It is estimated that 70% of the MBA graduates worldwide are senior managers or board directors. Whether you wish to further your current career by advancing in a leadership position, or you want to pursue a new career, an MBA degree is definitely going to boost your chances of achieving these goals.
Admissions in MBA programme are carried out on the basis of merit marks of entrance test(CMAT). The admissions are carried out by Director, Technical Education, Government of M.P through online off-campus counselling.
- Candidates seeking admission in MBA program must have secured minimum 50% marks in Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from any Indian or Foreign University/Institute recognized by Jiwaji University.
- A candidate who has appeared in the final year of qualifying degree examination during the current academic session as a regular or private candidate but whose result is yet to be declared can also apply on a provisional basis. But such candidates must produce a certificate of having passed the qualifying degree examination before the last date fixed in this respect by the Institute.
Great experience and well development of professional life
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018