- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery (ANM) is a two-year full-time diploma programme offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Minimum & Maximum age for admission will be 17 to 35 years respectively on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- 10+2 class passed or its equivalent subjects with an aggregate of 40% marks with any stream i.e. Arts, Commerce, Vocational, Medical, Non-Medical.
- Admission of Students shall be once a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- In addition to the above, the admission procedure can be laid down by the concerned State Nursing Council / Nursing Examination Boards.