Latest Update for Rajagiri Business School, Kochi
About Rajagiri Business School, Kochi
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi was established in the year 2008. The institute is also known as RBS, Kochi. RBS Kochi is an autonomous institution and is a part of Rajagiri Group of Institutions. The institute is recognised by Indian University by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education. Rajagiri Business School, Kochi offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course to the students.
Rajagiri Business School is located at Pappakudath Road Kakkanad, Rajagiri Valley, Kochi, in Kerala. Tripunittura Railway Station is around 8 km away from the institute. Cochin International Airport is approximately 23 km away from the B School. RBS Kochi is around 5 km away from Kakkanad Bus Terminal. Students can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach there.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- RBS Kochi is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP).
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi has the following collaboration:
- Dongguk University
- Youngsan university
- Sookmyung Women's University
- Kyungsung University
- Pukyong National University
- Yeungnam University
- The Catholic University of Korea
- Academy of Practical Business Administration
- Assumption University
- Cambrian College
- Trinity Western University
- National Cheng Kung University
- Kadambari Memorial College
- Binary University
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- VIVES (Katho)
- Artevelde University College, Ghent
- Coventry University
- Université Catholique de Lille
- Rennes School of Business
- College De Paris
- Estice International Management and Espas Business x Biosciences
- Katholische Universitat Eichstatt- Ingolstadt
- Hoschschule Rogensburg-Weingarten University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Würzburg-Schweinfurt
- Rome Business School
- CUOA Business School
- Universita Degli Studi Internazionali Di Roma(UNINT)
- UNIVERSITY OF PADOVA
- University of Parma
- Universidad Catolica San Antonio De Murcia
- University of Seville
- Alma Mater Europaea
- ACADEMIA Higher Education Colleges
- Catholic University
- James Cook University
- Australian Catholic University
- Charles Sturt University
- FREEDOM Institute of Higher Education
- University of Somalia
- Western Mchigan University, USA,
- James Cook University & Australian Catholic University, Australia
- Assumption University, Thailand
- Nazareth College of Rochester, New York
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
- Kerela Management Authority
- National Institute of Personnel Management
- NHRD Network
- Indo American Chamber Of Commerce
- Confederation of Indian Industry
- The Indian Entrepreneurs, Kerala
- Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) German Academic Exchange Service
- International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience (IAESTE)
- Erasmus +
- UK – India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI)
- Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
Clubs, Societies and Committees:
Marketing Club: This is the Marketing Club of Rajagiri Business School, Kochi in which brand wars are carried by the students by organising various marketing and branding activities. Students are also actively involved in various marketing competitions and the club encourages them to participate in these competitions.
Finance Club: The club works in order to promote activities which are related to finance that will help them to expand their vision beyond the scope of academics. The Club has members who possess a wide variety of finance-related interests, specifically in corporate finance, sales and trading, investment banking, etc.
Human Resource Club: This is the HR Club that organises various HR activities on a regular basis in order to imbibe team spirit amongst students and they can make proper use of the concepts of HR and excel in that field.
Operations Club: This Club works in order to achieve operational efficiency through building procedures and systems.
Entrepreneurship Club: This Club provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas and helps the students to become successful entrepreneurs.
IT Club: This Club promotes innovation and creativity through technical skils of the students of the college and helps them to enhance their IT skills.
Debate Club: The Debate Club offers opportunities for students to logically explain their points of view and focus on one side of the argument.
Theatrix Club: This is the Theatre Club for theatre and dramatics enthusiasts. This club consists of actors and performers. It organises events like street plays, stage plays etc.
Quiz Club: The institution has a Quiz Club that has students having a curious nature who organises and participates in various quizzes.
Cultural Club: This Club organises cultural programmes and functions for the students and encourages them to participate in it.
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Highlights
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Courses & Fees
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Admissions 2021
Candidates have to apply and appear in any one of the following exams
- Kerala Management Aptitude Test (KMAT).
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA).
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Candidates should obtain a valid score in the exam in order to meet the cut off requirement by RBS.
- Candidates have to fill in an online application on the website of the college.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, non-academic achievements and marks secured in the entrance test and a rank list will be prepared accordingly.
- Based on the rank secured, candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Skills Test (WST).
- Candidates have to qualify Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) and Written Skills Test (WST).
- Final admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, Written Skills Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Placements
Management and Business Administration (P.G.D.M)
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Exams and Cutoffs
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Student Reviews
Good college with affordable fees
Learning Experience which lead to Excellence
Last Seen: 30 Aug' 16
Joined On: 19 Aug' 16
Education Interest: Management
- Batch of 2017
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Facilities
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Gallery
Questions related to Rajagiri Business School, Kochi
Is admission closed for PGDM 2021?
The eligibility criteria to pursue PGDM in Rajgiri Business School, Kochi is passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university securing 50% aggregate, admission is done based on the scores of various entrance tests such as CAT/CMAT/MAT/KMAT, application form for the session 2021-2022 is already closed on 31st May for non-working people, and for WP it was 30th June, admission is closed on 5th July, visit the official website at https://www.rajagiribusinessschool.edu.in/admissions/admission-process to know more details regarding this.
Is it tough to get into CSE branch in Rajagiri School of Engineering, Kerala?
I will mention the closing ranks in KEAM of all the branches in Rajagiri College of Engineering, Kochi for general caste candidates-
- B.Tech CSE- 3545
- B.Tech ECE- 8508
- B.Tech IT- 10588
- B.Tech MECHANICAL- 9700
- B.Tech EEE- 8700
- B.Tech CIVIL- 9700
- B.Tech Instrumentation and applied electronics- 22000
So, accordingly you can prepare for the exam and remember nothing is tough if you have a strong will.
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Related Articles
Rajagiri Business School, Kochi Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
All students of RBS are provided with accommodation on campus in well-appointed rooms in RBS hostels. Separate hostel facilities are available for the boys. The hostels have 24 hours internet connectivity, student mess facilities, study halls, television and telephone facilities.
All students of RBS are provided with accommodation on campus in well-appointed rooms in RBS hostels. Separate hostel facilities are available for the girls. The hostels have 24 hours internet connectivity, student mess facilities, study halls, television and telephone facilities.
The college has a health center with a first aid facility for the students.
The college has a Gym facility for the students.
The libraries serve as the source of stimulation and rejuvenation for the Rajagirians. The libraries are well equipped with over 8000 books (over 6000 tides) and many international and national journals. Adding to the extensive knowledge base are online databases such as J-STOR, EBSCO and Prowess (database of Indian Corporates) CMIE database
sports facilities available on the campus. State-of-the-art gymnasiums (separate for boys and girls), football/cricket ground, lawn tennis court, volleyball/basketball courts and jogging track are available for all students. Facilities for indoor games like table tennis, caroms and chess are also available.
The Computer Centre has an elaborate network of workstations and a campus-wide network with Wi-Fi access to the internet. The campus network links the computing resources in the faculty cabin, student labs, administrative units and students' hostels.
A canteen run by specialist restaurateurs is provided inside the campus. Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are served. Equipped with a snack bar, coffee vending machine, telephone and television facilities, the Cafeteria provides respite from the day's hectic schedule. It is a zone of informal interactions.
The School has a large auditorium with a seating capacity of 1300. The hall has been named after Blessed Kuriakose Elias Chavara. The School also has two more state-of-the-art fully air-conditioned auditoriums where seminars, conferences and other events are conducted The Center has large air-conditioned Conference Halls which are used for training, classes and formal meetings. The guest meetings and faculty meetings are conducted at the folly furnished Board Rooms
The college has good networking for the alumni association.
The College has Wifi facility for the students and staff.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: