REC Bijnor Highlights
REC Bijnor Courses & Fees
REC Bijnor Admissions 2021
- Candidates have to appear and qualify UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).
- Further, candidates qualifying the entrance exam will have to go through UPSEE counselling process.
- Selection of the candidates will be determined by their performance in UPSEE, participation in the counselling process, document verification and fee payment.
REC Bijnor Exams and Cutoffs
REC Bijnor Student Reviews
My experience is just good in my studies and campus life
Last Seen: 08 Aug' 20
Joined On: 08 Aug' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- B.Tech Information Technology
good college but no placement support
REC Bijnor Facilities
- Central Library: The institution library has all kinds of text and reference books. Students can avail the facility of digital library.
- Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, newspapers, beauty salon, general stores, indoor games, gym, etc.
- Auditorium and Seminar Halls: The college has an auditorium and seminar halls where students can conduct various extracurricular activities and organise events.
- Computer Centre: This centre meets the central computing requirements of the students, teachers and the staff.
- Bus Service: The institute provides bus services to the students, staff and faculty for their transportation from different parts of the city.
- Laboratories: MLR IT has laboratories with modern amenities and has the latest and modern equipment for the students.
- Guest House: The institution has a guest house in order to provide accommodation to the visitors and guests.
- Cafeteria: The campus has a cafeteria which provides healthy and hygienic snacks to the students at a subsidised rate.
- Medical Facility: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution provides medical facilities.
- Student Counselling: The faculty supports students in identifying their interests, strengths and planning accordingly for their professional needs and also help them in facing challenges and provides solutions to their problem.
REC Bijnor Gallery
Questions related to REC Bijnor
my general rank is 26972 and my ews rank is 3826 i want to take in rajkiye engineering college bijnor .but i didnt get seat in REC bijnor in 1 round of upsee councelling please tell me why??
Hi aspirant, since you have got 26972 rank so let me tell that every Rajkiya college have there own Cutoffs for each and every round similarly Rajkiya Engineering College, Bijnor also have it's own cutoff for different levels of counselling. So may be you did not get a chance in first round of counselling but you can also give a try for second round too. So just have patience you will definitely get what you deserve.
Hello sir My Upsee Number 180 and 10+2 Number73% kya mujhe 2020 mai B.tech ke government college mai admission melega please answer my question. Thanks you
Hi, since you have 180 marks in UPSEE and you might belong to general category as well so on this marks i.e. 180 in UPSEE it is not possible to get into government college. so I suggest you to start trying for another private engineering college if you want to get college through UPSEE only. No need to worry for your convenience I would like to tell you that there are many good private colleges also through which you can fulfill your dream to become graduate in engineering so lastly please refer to any private college in respect to get engineering graduation degree.
Moreover you can predict your college by your own with Careers360 College Predictor Tool(link mentioned below);
what is cut off for computer science!
In the following link you will find the expected cutoff for the 2020 for all NITs and you'll also find the previous year cutoffs
You may predict your rank using the rank predictor
exam date 2020 and qualifications
Rajkiya Engineering College offers admission to the B.Tech course on the basis of marks in the state entrance examination UPSEE.
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University will conduct the UPSEE 2020 exam in April.
UPSEE Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Candidates should have cleared class 12th. Students appearing in class 12 can also apply.
- Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates) in class 12. Students having diploma in Engineering and Technology must have obtained 45%
Check the detailed information about UPSEE using the link below and do let us know if you have any other queries.
REC Bijnor Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: