About Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College, Bhimavaram
Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College (SRKREC), Bhimavaram was established in the year 1980. The campus spreads over 30 acres of land. SRKREC is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The College offers undergraduate (B.Tech) and postgraduate (M.Tech, MCA) courses in various areas. Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK).
SRKREC is located at Chinnamiram, Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh. Bhimavaram Town Railway Station is 2.8 km away and Jakkaram Bus Stop is 4.6 km away from the Institute. It will take around 10 minutes to reach the College. Rajahmundry Airport is 94.1 km away from the College. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- SRKREC is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- SRKREC is also accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Bennett University
- European Centre for Mechatronics APS GmbH, Germany
- GC German Centre for Engineering and Management Studies, UG Aachen
- Steinbeis Institute for Sustainable Resource Usage & Energy Management, Germany
- EPICS in IEEE & EPICS-Purdue University, USA
- North American University, USA
- MAZ Investments Ld. (MIL), Israel
- The University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- The University of Colima, Mexico
- University of Jaén, Spain
- University of Pisa, Italy
- University Center of Brusque – UNIFEBE, Brazil
- Jeju National University, South Korea
- University of Applied Sciences, Upper Austria
- UIT The Arctic University, Norway
- INNES Institute Vienna, Austria
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- PSB Academy, Singapore
- Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, Poland
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Switzerland
- Department of Computer Science of University of Verona, Italy
- Omsk State Transport University, Russia
- Indo - Us Collaboration for Engineering Education (IUCEE)
- University of Technology, Sydney
- WAGENENGEN University, Netherlands
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- National Service Scheme: NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College offers admission to various undergraduate (B.Tech) and postgraduate (M.Tech, MCA) courses. Admission to the B.Tech course is done through the EAMCET examination while admission to the M.Tech course is done through the PGECET exam and the MCA course is done on the basis of the ICET examination. The detailed admission process to all courses are given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- Admission will be based on the performance in Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET).
- Candidates have to fill an online application form for admission to the college based on their score in EAMCET.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Tech/ MCA):
- For M.Tech, candidates should qualify Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET).
- For MCA, candidates should qualify the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).
- Candidates have to fill an online application form for admission to the College.
- Final admission will be given after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Exams and Cutoffs
I am glad to be here I want many e good students let them to
Last Seen: 25 Jul' 20
Joined On: 22 Oct' 19
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
Very good placements
I love to join and they will give a best placement.
Best college in Ap
Last Seen: 04 Jul' 20
Joined On: 06 Jan' 19
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2023
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
SRKREC, Bhimavaram provides varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as separate hostels for boys and girls, laboratories for practical implementations, library with a collection of books, canteen that serves food to the students, seminar halls, etc. Other facilities like sports, internet, technology centre, computer centre, etc are also available for them.
- Hostel: The College has separate hostels for boys and girls with other facilities like mess, sports, guest room, medical assistance, etc are available for them.
- Labs: Labs are available for every department so that students can have practical knowledge of the courses.
- Computer Centre: The College provides computing facility for the students so that they can have hands-on experience for better learning.
- Technology Centre: This centre provides technology training to the students by organising various development programmes and workshops.
- Library: Library of the Institute contains various technical books, national and international journals, CD's etc for the students and faculty.
- Canteen: Canteen is available at the college premises that serve food to the students and faculty at a reasonable rate.
- Seminar Halls: SRKREC has seminar halls for meetings, discussions, guest lectures, conferences, etc.
- Sports: Several indoor and outdoor games are available for the students. Sports event and tournaments are also organised where students can participate.
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 31 Dec 2021 and the score is 3.6 .
Questions related to Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College, Bhimavaram
what is AID branch in srkr college ? Is it link with cse branch ? is it useful for future?
I am not able to understand your query. can you please elaborate your question. Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College (SRKR) Bhimavaram is a co-educational, Autonomous and a private engineering college in Bhimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India.In SRKR College department of Computer Science and Engineering, was established in the year 1991 with B.Tech. (CSE) program and an intake of 40.
srkr or mvgr cse which is best .both are same distance .I need exact ans?
Colleges are reviewed on various parameters like placements, faculty and infrastructure. So, I will review both of these colleges for CSE on these parameters, below :-
SRKR ENGINEERING COLLEGE :-
• PLACEMENTS - Placements for CSE department are pretty good. About 90% of the students get placed every year. Top companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Riktam Technologies, etc., visit the college for campusing. The highest salary package offered here is 8 LPA, while the lowest salary package offered is 3.2 LPA.
• INFRASTRUCTURE - Internet facilities are provided. The classrooms are spacious and efficient, laboratories are well equipped with new instruments. Air conditioned central library is there with plenty of books. Decent hostel and canteen facilities are available.
•FACULTIES - Most of the Faculty members are PhD holders. They are well qualified and are highly experienced and knowledgeable. Few teachers are very helpful. The course curriculum is updated and lots of training sessions are held.
MVGR ENGINEERING COLLEGE :-
• PLACEMENTS - Almost 70-80% of the students get placed every year. Companies like Wipro, Cisco and TCS visit for campusing. The highest salary package offered by Amazon is 19 LPA, and the average salary package offered is around 4 LPA.
• FACULTY - All the faculty members are PhD scholars and are very helpful. They teach efficiently. A lot of changes have been made in the syllabus and course curriculum, which is aiming to make students get involved in classes and activities regularly. As it is JNTU affiliated, the course structure is similar to it.
• INFRASTRUCTURE - Infrastructure is great. Full wifi facilities are provided. Gym, hostel, sports ground, digital library, well equipped laboratories, canteen and good medical facilities are available.
According to me both the colleges are among the best. If placements are your concern you can choose SRKR over MVGR.
Hope this helps,
All the best!
can i get SRKR bhimavaram with 41642 emcet rank(sc category) in cse branch???
According to previous year data for closing cutoff ranks for CSE branch in Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College, Bhimavaram ; it is predicyed that you have good chances to get B.Tech CSE this year as the last year closing cutoff rank for the branch was 42450(for SC boys).
Apart from CSE, you can also get these branches in SRKR, Bhimavaram:-
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering(48944)
- BE Civil Engineering(95703)
- B.Tech Information Technology(99993)
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering(119265)
- BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering(121537)
You have good chances in other top colleges too. Check your chances using the link below:-
All the best!
in ap eamcet I got 58570 iam oc can I get mechanical branch in SRKR college???
If you have ews certificate with your oc category then might have chances in getting the seat in mechanical branch because of tough competition as it is one of the top colleges so you need to have ews certificate as you don't have any reservations with you if have any reservations then you might have high chances.
Best of luck
what is the fees in srkr and how much rank should I get in ap eamcet to be placed in srkr bheemavaram?how are placements here?
Hello Bhavitha ,
If you mention particular branch i will answer very clearly so, i will give an article regarding college go through it . Good Average package is around 5 LPA .
According to EAMCET Ranks cut -off 2018 i mention 4 branches here .
- For CSE around 25,800 .
- For ECE around 10,400 .
- For Civil around 35,350 .
- For Mech around 90,600 .
Here you can find College brochure , Fee , Ranking/ Ratings , Student reviews , Facilities , placements data e.t.c .
I think this answer will help you lot .
All the best !!!!
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 31 Dec 2021 ; CGPA : 3.6