Admission Process 2021
Sagi Ramakrishnam Raju Engineering College offers admission to various undergraduate (B.Tech) and postgraduate (M.Tech, MCA) courses. Admission to the B.Tech course is done through the EAMCET examination while admission to the M.Tech course is done through the PGECET exam and the MCA course is done on the basis of the ICET examination. The detailed admission process to all courses are given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- Admission will be based on the performance in Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET).
- Candidates have to fill an online application form for admission to the college based on their score in EAMCET.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Tech/ MCA):
- For M.Tech, candidates should qualify Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET).
- For MCA, candidates should qualify the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).
- Candidates have to fill an online application form for admission to the College.
- Final admission will be given after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The selection is based on EAMCET entrance exam.