- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year six months full-time diploma program offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However, Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
- For foreign nationals
- The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above.