- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Admission will be done on the merit of the entrance exam.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 Years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 passed with science (PCB) & English core or English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in science conducted by National Institute Of Open School.
- A student shall be a Medical fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.
- Male and Female candidates can also apply for this course.