Adesh Medical College and Hospital (AMCH), Kurukshetra was established in the year 2015 and runs with the support of the Adesh Welfare Society. AMCH also provides hospitality services in Kurukshetra. The campus spreads over 29 acres of land. The college offers undergraduate (MBBS) courses. AMCH is affiliated to Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
AMCH is located at NH - 1, Near Ambala Cantt., Village Mohri, Tehsil Shahbad, Haryana. Mohri Railway Station is 1.6km away and it will take around 2 minutes to reach the college. Chadiala Bus Station is 4.5 km away and Chandigarh International Airport is 59.7 km away from the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Adesh Medical College and Hospital.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Sports Committee: This committee encourages students to participate in different sports and tournaments organised across various business schools.
Adesh Medical College and Hospital offers admission to undergraduate courses. Admission to MBBS course will be done on the basis of the marks scored in NEET examination followed by the university level counselling process. The detailed description of Adesh Medical College and Hospital admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (MBBS):
- The candidates should qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
- NEET qualified candidates should register for the counselling process conducted by the University.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in NEET examination, performance in counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Adesh Medical College and Hospital provides many infrastructural facilities to the students and faculty such as laboratories to give them hands-on experience, library with a collection of book, separate hostels for boys and girls. AMCH also provides sports facilities, gymnasium for physical fitness, an auditorium that can be used for conducting seminars and conferences, cafeteria to serve food and snacks to the students, medical facilities for any emergency. Various other facilities like laundry, animal house, daycare centre, water supply, intercom network etc are available for them.
- Laboratories: AMCH has laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well equipped with the latest technologies and equipment.
- Library: The College has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Hostel: Adesh Medical College and Hospital has separate hostels for boys and girls with several other facilities like laundry, dining area, sports, internet, etc.
- Sports: The college provides indoor and outdoor sports facilities to the students such as basketball, football, badminton, table tennis, carrom, etc.
- Gymnasium: A well-equipped gymnasium is available inside the campus. A physical education instructor is available to guide the students during exercise and sports activities.
- Auditorium: AMCH has an air-conditioned auditorium equipped with an LCD projector, a microphone. It can be used for seminars, lectures, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Cafeteria: Cafeteria is available inside the premises that serve food, snacks, beverages to the students and faculty at a reasonable rate during working hours.
- Medical Facilities: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution has a medical centre that provides medical facilities to the students.
Questions related to Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Kurukshetra
I want to know the telephone number for Adesh Medical College and Hospital for contacting them?
Adesh Medical College is a Private Medical College and like all other Private Medical Colleges, Adesh Medical College does not participate in All India Counselling and the seats are filled through State Counselling alone. And for appearing for State Counselling you need to hold the domicile of that particular State. Or else the only other option is through Management Quota. The 85% State Quota and Private Colleges are filled by the respective State Authorities. And there are 3 Categories in Private Medical Colleges. Category A is the Government Quota Seats. And only candidates of the home State are eligible to apply for these seats. B Category seats are also called Management Quota Seats and they are filled through State Counselling and the remaining seats are filled through direct Admissions by contacting the College directly. Here the fees is usually nothing less than 40 lakhs. The last Category is NRI seats Category and you cannot apply for that. Having said that, as asked, you can reach out to them at: https://www.adeshuniversity.ac.in/ContactUs.aspx
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: