|NPAT||16 Feb, 2021 - 17 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|24 Jun, 2021 - 04 Jul, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|27 Jun, 2021||Exam - Slot 1 | Mode: Online|
|02 Jul, 2021||Exam - Slot 2 | Mode: Online|
|04 Jul, 2021||Exam - Slot 3 | Mode: Online|
|15 Jul, 2021||Others - Merit List - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2021 - 22 Jul, 2021||Others - Document Upload & Payment Admission Fees | Mode: Offline and Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a four- year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the pharmacy education course offered by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai and approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of CET score given by the candidate at the time of online registration.
- The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates will be called for counseling sessions at Mumbai based on the merit list.
- The candidate is required for admission process in person.
- In the counseling, session candidates will be given admission to the program as per their merit, vacancy & availability of campus preference.
- Changing the campus will not be permitted under any circumstances after the admission granted to a particular campus on the day of counseling.
- After confirmation of seat/campus, no candidate should object for any other candidate’s admission to any campus as per vacancy generated, even when the selected candidate is from the lower merit.
- If the seats for particular campus is exhausted and the candidate is not able to get his/her preferred campus, he /she has to fill up preference form & will be considered for admission as per seat availability & merit.
- Candidates who have not appeared for CET may also apply subject to availability of seats.
- if seats remain vacant after admitting CET candidate, then Non CET candidate will be admitted on the basis of 10 + 2 or equivalent exam marks of PCM/PCB & the preferences given by the candidate at the time of online registration.
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate / & D.P. Awarded candidates are not eligible) with science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and English as compulsory subjects and obtained minimum 45% marks in (PCM/PCB).
- Those awaiting their 10+2 exam result this year may also apply.
- Admission will be based on any CET score. If seats remain vacant after admitting CET candidate the Non-CET candidate will be admitted on the basis of 10 + 2 or equivalent exam marks of PCM/PCB.
- Candidate of CBSE, ICSE should mention in the online registration / re-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In the case mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet if found eligible before the commencement of the program.
- Submission of the AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas University.
- Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalence examination from Open or Distance learning (ODL) school recognized only by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can apply for the program subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria for the program and candidates who have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination by doing a part-time course or through distance learning/correspondence/externally/open school other than NIOS are not eligible to apply for the program.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce in writing from the concerned Board/University about the equivalent percentage for the GPA obtained.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they required minimum cut off marks and should be eligible & produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the stipulated time.
- Single mark sheet with all compulsory subjects taken and passed only in one attempt is mandatory, no compartmentalized mark sheet will be considered.
- Duplicate registration will not be considered to be eligible for the program.
- In any stage, if it is found that the 10+2 marks & CET score given by the candidate in an online form is different than the CET scorecard & 10+2 marks sheet, such candidate admission will not be considered.
- The candidate whose final mark sheet is not available at the time of admission is required to submit an internet copy of the result duly attested by the Principal of the school/college with an official seal, failing which, the candidate will not be admitted.
Quite a good college to attend, has excellent infrastructure
Joined On: 22 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2012