UGC NET +1 More
|Maha SET||07 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|22 Jan, 2021 - 05 Feb, 2021||Answer Key - Challenge | Mode: Online|
|22 Jan, 2021 - 29 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|27 Dec, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|17 Dec, 2020 - 27 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2020 - 06 Feb, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2020 - 29 Jan, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|UGC NET||12 Mar, 2021 - 16 Mar, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - Last date extended | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
- Offered by: Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
- The admission will be sorted on the availability of vacancy only
- The research guide will admit a candidate after judging the research topic and its scope.
- A brief abstract of the research topic needs to be submitted to the university through the research center allowing with application
- Admission for Ph.D. is through the University.
- Students who have passed M.A./M.Sc. and M.Com. with 60% marks and pass NET/SET/PET can register their names for a Ph.D. degree as either part-time or full-time research fellow.
- For teacher fellow, those who have completed 5-year full-time service need not require to pass PET.