The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
|04 Feb, 2020||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Result | Mode: Online|
|30 Jan, 2020 - 02 Feb, 2020||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Answer Key - Challenge answer key | Mode: Online|
|29 Jan, 2020||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Others - Question paper and candidate response sheet release - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Jan, 2020||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Exam | Mode: Online|
|24 Dec, 2019||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2019 - 10 Dec, 2019||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Application - (Extended) | Mode: Online|
|31 Oct, 2019||GPAT Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in Pharmaceutics is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by University of Mumbai, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
As per DTE Norms. Admission is based on GPAT Entrance Enam conducted by All India Council for technical education.
- The Candidate should be Indian National.
- Passed Bachelors degree in pharmacy from All India Council for technical education or pharmacy council of India or central or state government approved institution, With at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of the candidate of backward class categories and a person with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only).
- The obtained score in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for technical education.
- For sponsored candidates, a minimum of 2 yrs. Of full-time work experience in register Firm/Company/Industry/Educational and or research institute/any government department or government autonomous organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.