- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by University of Mumbai, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
As per DTE Norms. Admission is based ob MHT-CET Entrance Exam.
1. For First Year B.Pharmacy :
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks ( at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State ) in the above subjects taken together.
- Obtained Score in MHT-CET (PCB or PCM).
- Candidate outside Maharashtra, OCI/PIO, Foreign National Candidate including J&K, Unreserved quota, rules as per DTE.
- For admissions under management seats, the eligibility criteria are the same as above. Admissions will be strict as the merit of candidates.
2. For Direct Second Year B. Pharmacy ( Direct S.Y. B. Pharmacy):
- The Candidate should be Indian National
- Passed diploma course in pharmacy with at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks in case of the candidate of backward class categories and the person with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only ) from and All India Council for technical education or pharmacy council of India or central or state government approved institution or its equivalent.