|04 Feb, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|30 Jan, 2020 - 02 Feb, 2020||Answer Key - Challenge answer key | Mode: Online|
|29 Jan, 2020||Others - Question paper and candidate response sheet release - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Jan, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|24 Dec, 2019||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|01 Nov, 2019 - 10 Dec, 2019||Application - (Extended) | Mode: Online|
|31 Oct, 2019||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in Pharmaceutics is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by SavitribaiPhule Pune University, Pune and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Should have Non zero Score in MAH-MPH-CET if the candidate has neither appeared for GPAT nor having valid and qualified GPAT score.
- Candidate should be an Indian National and who possess Bachelors degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institutions, with at least 55 % marks (at least 50% marks in case of SC/ST category and Physically Handicapped candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- The candidate who does not have valid GPAT score shall have to secure non zero scores in MAH-MPH-CET to be eligible for claiming admission, subject to the condition that no GPAT qualified candidate is available in the respective category.
- Candidate who has passed B. Pharm. degree or appeared in final year / final semester of B. Pharm, from any AICTE approved institution affiliated with University (approved by UGC, subject to the condition that they must produce proof of passing B. Pharm. examination as per M. Pharm. admission eligibility criterion in original at the time of admission by counseling round.
- Candidate should be an Indian National and who possess Bachelors degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from an AICTE approved institutions, with at least 5O% marks (at least 45% marks in case of SC/ST category & Physically Handicapped candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)