|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|10 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date of printing of application fee | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 04 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date for payment of application fee | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a three years full-time course postgraduate offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Appeared & qualified in the Common Entrance Test MAHA-MCA-CET conducted by the Competent for the academic year.
- Common Entrance Test conducted by the agency (including Association all college of a particular type in the state) Appeared by Pravesh Niyatran Samiti, Bandra(E), Mumbai-51 for the academic year.
- Maharashtra State Candidate who has appeared and secured non zero scores in the MAH-MCA-CET will be assigned the State level Merit Number and a University area Merit Number.
- Outside Maharashtra State candidate who has appeared and secured non zero score in MAH-MCA/MMs-CET- and appeared for GD & PI or after conversion from their CAT/JMET/MAT/ATMA/XAT score into equivalent marks out of 200 and the marks awarded to them for GD, PL, PAR, WE out of 40 marks conducted by Competent Authority will be assigned a State level OMS merit number.
- Candidate should be Indian National and should have passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State Only) in any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year examination of any bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian university and having studied mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination can also appear for MAH-MCA-CET but shall have to fulfill the basic qualification as mentioned below.