SIES College of Management Studies (SIES COMS), Navi Mumbai was established in the year 1995. SIES COMS was founded by the South India Education Society(SIES). The campus spreads over 3 acres of land. SIES COMS is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Institute offers postgraduate courses in management field like MMS, PGDM, PGDM (PharmaManagement), PGDM (Biotech Management) & MCA. SIES COMS is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
SIES COMS is located at Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswati Vidyapuram, Plot 1-E, Sector 5, Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. Nerul Railway Station is around 3.8 km away and will take 10 minutes to reach the College. Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is around 25.5 km away from the Institute. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach SIES College of Management Studies.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- SIES COMS is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- The University of Findlay
- Katowice School of Economics, Poland
- University of Dubai
- Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
- Putra Business School
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- Jan Wyzykowski University, Poland
- JECI NCI
- Capella University, USA
- University of Pitesti,Romania
- The Faculty of Economics and Law,University of Pitesti, Romania
- Valahia University
- University of Economics,Varna,Bulgaria
- ATMA JAYA CATHOLIC University of Indonesia
- University of California
- Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
- Care Rating
- CII- Institute of Logistics
- The Chartered Insurance Institute
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI): CCRT
- Innoserve Solutions
- Newgen Software
- NUCSOFT Ltd.
- Project Management Institute of India (PMI)
- Reliance Jio
- Uber Content
- Rectify Credit
- SNJ Media and Encyclopedia Pvt. Ltd
- Finance Forum Of India
- Sales Academy Pvt. Ltd
- CII-YI (CII-Young Indians, the youth wing of CII)
- B 2 B Brand Solutions
Clubs, Committees and Council:
- Academic Committee: The member of this committee is responsible to deal with all the academic issues and matters.
- Cultural Committee: This Club provides a platform to the students to showcase their talents in cultural fields like singing, dancing, etc.
- Sports Committee: This Club encourages students to participate in different sports and tournaments organised at national and international level.
- Sponsorship Committee
Exams and Cutoffs
SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai, offers PGDM Courses based on the CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MH-CET scores.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Candidates have to appear and qualify the following entrance examinations: CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MH-CET.
- Eligible candidates should fill an application form for admission to the College.
- Shortlisted candidates will be provided with a case analysis and will have to appear for a group discussion followed by a personal interview.
- Final admission will be done on the combined performance in qualifying exam(40%), case analysis (5%), group discussion (5%), personal interview (35%), past academic performance (10%) and work experience (5%).
Management and Business Administration (P.G.D.M)
SIES College of Management Studies offers varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as library with a collection of books and journals, hostels, auditorium, sports, medical facility, canteen, gym, hostel, yoga centre, computer lab, etc. Other facilities like Wi-Fi, etc are also available for the students and faculty.
- Library: The Library has a mixed collection of both print and electronic format, which include books, journals, databases, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports, etc.
- Computer Centre: The Institute has computer labs for the students to have practical knowledge of what they learn.
- Auditorium: SIES COMS has a fully air conditioned and a well equipped auditorium for technical events, management events, etc.
- Amphitheatre: The Institute has an open air theatre for any cultural activities or events happening at the college premises.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Medical Facility: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution has a Health Centre which provides medical facilities to the students, staff and faculty.
- Canteen: The college has a canteen that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
- Gym: The Institute provides gym facility for the students with the latest machines. Students can make use of this facility to maintain their physical fitness.
- Hostel: The Institute has separate hostels for both boys and girls. Wi-Fi and LAN facilities are also provided to the hostel students.
- Yoga and Meditation Centre: This is a place where students can do meditation and yoga for relaxation of mind and soul.
Last Seen: 13 Oct' 16
Joined On: 23 Sep' 16
Education Interest: Select
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Had an good experience with different activities
College is good. Crowd is awesome
Last Seen: 04 Sep' 16
Joined On: 23 Jul' 14
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Last Seen: 31 Aug' 16
Joined On: 27 Aug' 16
Education Interest: Select
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
I love the ambience of this college.
Last Seen: 26 Aug' 16
Joined On: 26 Aug' 16
Education Interest: Select
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2010
- PGDM Pharmaceutical Management
Questions related to SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
Can I get into NL Dalmia or SIEScoms with 92 percentile in MAT, X - 76%, XII - 72%, Graduation - 52% ?
Hello student. Yes you can get into NL dalmia with the scores you have provided. But it might take 2nd couselling. Kindly ,mention your category and place so that we could help you out better. But in answer to your question, yes you can get into both the universities, as in fair chances exists
i got 59.45 in cat how many chances are there for me in sies
But you should apply for some other decent colleges that doesn't require a candidate to score a certain percentile to get a call like
- NDIM New Delhi (fees = 9.3 lakhs)
- JIMS Rohini (7.7 lakhs)
- BIMM Pune (7.85 lakhs)
You'll just have to fill in their application form paying a certain registration amount and select the city where you want your interview to be conducted and they'll give you a call. Moreover your final selection will be based on your performance in the GD/PI rounds where they'll mostly check your communication skills and your employability.
Apart from that these are a few colleges accepting CMAT percentile ranging from 50 to 60. But these are not very good colleges for pursuing management education and you must keep them as your last resort
- IPE Hyderabad (fees = 8.15 lakhs)
- IIRM Jaipur (7.2 lakhs)
- MP Birla Institute of Management Bangalore (1.08 lakhs)
- SCMS Cochin (7.5 lakhs)
- SDMIMD Mysore (2.5 lakhs) and others
i have 72.62%ile in CET, 87%ile in MAT and 93%ile in ATMA can i apply to SIES through ILS? What are my chances of converting a call?
the chances for the conversion of the call will depend upon how you score in GDPI, WAT, and your past academic background also matters a lot, as well. So work hard on all those things which are still in your hand.
all the best for the future and i hope you get the college you want to be in.
If i submit documents in cap round and doesnt get any college of my choice in all cap rounds. Can i get my documents back without admission
kindly go through the following steps for clear understanding of the process
Once You confirm Option form online through his/her Login for the respective admission rounds, you will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted under any circumstances.
A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”
The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 1,000/- for all Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be treated as non-refundable processing fee. The Seat Acceptance fee is to be paid at ARC through ONLINE MODE only.
Seat will be confirmed by the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the Candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The centre in-charge shall issue the Online Receipt of seat acceptance to the candidate. Candidate shall produce the set of copies of uploaded documents verified and stamped by FC to ARC. After verification ARC shall put ARC stamp with date & Signature on all copies of documents of this set and return the same set of documents to the candidate along with Receipt –cum-Acknowledgement of application form.
Actually I Need Help Regarding MBA College Selection,Like Ive Cleared The Interview Of ITM,Balaji Pune,UBS,Jaipuria. So which to select.
ITM has good faculty for management courses. Also, many reknown companies come here during placement.
Institute: SIES College of Management Studies, Navi MumbaiSIES College of....
SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS) announces admissions to the P....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 01 Nov 2023 ; CGPA : 2.99