|10 Apr, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time course offered by Sikkim Manipal University, Gangtok and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
a) General Category, Defence, North East, Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) and Paramilitary Force Categories:
- The candidates will have to appear for the JEE to be conducted by the CBSE.
- Cut-off JEE Main Score in All India JEE applicable to all reserved categories will be displayed on our website www.smu.edu.in.
b) Sikkim Category:
- Candidates should apply to the Director, Technical Education, HRDD and Government of Sikkim. They should appear in the entrance test conducted by the Government, the details of which will be notified by the Director, HRDD, Technical Education.
c) MU-OET Category:
- Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2017.
d) SMIT Offline Test:
- Candidates seeking admission under this category will have to appear for offline written test conducted at various centers by SMU.
Passed (10+2) or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry or Computer Science or Biotechnology or Biology, as one of the optional subjects. They must have secured a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in aggregate in these subjects to be considered for selection.
Candidate with a diploma in the appropriate branch of engineering awarded by a State Board of Technical Education, and with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC) in aggregate in diploma is also eligible for admission to B Tech Curriculum.
One of the best college
Last Seen: 27 Apr' 20
Joined On: 27 Apr' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering