Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad was established in the year 1992. The institute is also known as SSIM Secunderabad. SSIM Secunderabad is an autonomous university and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt.of India, New Delhi. The institute is promoted by the Siva Sivani Group of Educational Institutions. SSIM Secunderabad offers PGDM (Triple Specialization), PGDM (BIFAAS) – Banking, Insurance, Finance and Allied Services, PGDM (MARKETING), and PGDM (HR) courses to the students.
Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad is located at NH 44, Ruby Block, Kompally, Secunderabad in Telangana. Bolarum Railway Station is around 5 km away from SSIM Secunderabad. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is approx 86 km away from the institute. SSIM Secunderabad is 8 km away from Jeedimetla Bus Depot. Students can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach there.
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad has the following collaborations:
- Herzing University (USA)
- University of Highlands and Islands
- Scotland, Alliant International University, USA
- Lincoln University College, Malaysia,
- CIMA, UK
- Manipal Pro-learn
- ICICI Securities
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Finance Club: The club works in order to promote activities which are related to finance that will help them to expand their vision beyond the scope of academics. The Club has members who possess a wide variety of finance-related interests, specifically in corporate finance, sales and trading, investment banking, etc.
- Human Resource Club: This is the HR Club that organises various HR activities on a regular basis in order to imbibe team spirit amongst students and they can make proper use of the concepts of HR and excel in that field.
- Marketing Club: This is the Marketing Club of Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad in which brand wars are carried by the students by organising various marketing and branding activities. Students are also actively involved in various marketing competitions and the club encourages them to participate in these competitions.
- Entrepreneurship Club: This Club provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas and helps the students to become successful entrepreneurs.
- Quiz Mania Club: The institution has a Quiz Club that has students having a curious nature who organises and participates in various quizzes.
- Cultural Club: This Club organises cultural programmes and functions for the students and encourages them to participate in it.
- Sports Club: This Club promotes sports and encourages students to actively participate in various sports programmes and activities conducted by them.
- Theatre Club - Expressions: This is the Theatre Club for theatre and dramatics enthusiasts. This club consists of actors and performers. It organises events like street plays, stage plays etc.
Exams and Cutoffs
PGDM (Triple Specialization), PGDM (BIFAAS) – Banking, Insurance, Finance and Allied Services, PGDM (MARKETING), and PGDM (HR)
- Candidates have to apply and appear for CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA/GMAT and qualify and secure at least 50% marks.
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of the college based on the scores of any of these exams.
- Candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview after qualifying the respective examination.
- Aspirants have to qualify both - the GD and the PI.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the academic performance in Class X, Class XII, graduation, performance in the entrance exams, work experience, GD and PI.
- Weightage will be given to academic performance and work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission.
Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad has adequate infrastructure like hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, canteen, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
Library: The institution has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
Information & Communication Technology: The institute has an ICT section to satisfy all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty.
Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostel for boys and girls. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, TV rooms, etc. The university has four girls' hostels and two boys' hostels.
Transportation: The institute provides bus services to the students, staff and faculty for their transportation from different parts of the city.
Canteen: The college has a cafeteria that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
From an Amateur to Professional
Step towards excellence and Industry exposure.
Its been a great jungle where you could explore yourself
Questions related to Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad
how was ssim medical college ?. for dermo
S Si M is a private medical college. The campus is very large and the the faculties are good also. The college authority create various kinds of extra curricular activities in their campus also. If you you want to go there I only can suggest you go for the MBBS instead of BDS .hope this will help
This year Siva sivani institute of management placements Average package
The average package for SSIM goes from 4-5.5 lpa. The highest package offered has ranged up-to 11.6 lpa. Deloitte is the mass recruiter which comes for campus placements in the institute. There are various companies which come for placement sessions such as Axis bank, BAJAJ aliianz, city union bank, etc.
What is the cutoff of shiva shivani institute, for mba based in ts icet 2019,and based on cast oc girls...
siva sivani aacept you without any entrace exam too. only you need to pay money.
How is SSIM college, Lucknow for pursuing MBA in terms of placement and college life etc.?
The college life there is pretty good. You'll be given enough facilities by the college like gym, cafeteria, sports complex, WiFi etc. and the placements for MBA is also not bad. They have a highest package of 6 lakhs per annum an a lowest package of 3 lakhs per annum. Moreover
Where is Best Faculty and placements in Siva sivani or bhavans Vivekananda college
Siva sivani has the most experienced faculty in hyderabad. They just not teach you but help you the skill hidden in the subject. They inspire you. Involves you in to teams to work together and learn management through practise. The entrprenuership cell helps us to develop your own business ideas and take it to launch in real business world. Its great to have PGDM in SSIM, Hyderabad.
Institute: Siva Sivani Institute of Management, SecunderabadSiva Sivani Ins....
Institute: Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad Siva Sivani In....
Every MBA aspirant thinks hard upon choosing the best from the top MBA ins....
Institute: Siva Sivani Institute of Management, SecunderabadSiva Sivani I....
Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad conducted its 19th Year....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council