- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance, and Insurance is a three-year duration full-time course and offered by SNDT Women's University, Mumbai.
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the three-year programme leading to the degree of Bachelor of Commerce must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with the following subjects.
English Paper of 100 marks
- Anyone of the Modern Indian Languages or Modern Foreign Languages or any classical Language or Information Technology.
- Any four subjects carrying 100 marks each.
- Anyone vocational subject carrying 200 marks
- Any three subjects of commerce carrying 100 marks each.
- Must have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Std. XII) examination with the Minimum Competency-based vocational courses (MCVC) conducted by the different Divisional Boards of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Must have passed an examination of another University or Body Recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Must have passed any three year Government recognized Diploma Programmes.
- The students who pass the University Entrance Test (UET) conducted by the Centre for Distance Education (CDE) will be eligible to join the programme through Distance mode only. UET passing will be valid for a period of two years only.
- Distance Education Council (DEC) norms will be followed for admission into distance education programmes