Admission Process 2021
Sri Aurobindo College Evening, New Delhi
SACE offers B. Com, B. Com (Hons.), B.A (Programme), B. A. (Hons.) Hindi and B.A. (Hons.) Applied Psychology to the students. Admission to undergraduate courses are offered on the basis marks secured in class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination and further, they have to get their documents verified and pay the requisite fee in order to confirm their admission. Sri Aurobindo College Evening, New Delhi admission process is given below in details:
- Candidates have to register online and submit an online application for admissions.
- A cut off list will be released by the university based on the marks secured in class 12th or equivalent qualifying examination.
- The highest marks secured in a total of four subjects (best four) will be calculated.
- Candidates have to meet the cut off requirement.
- Aspirants meeting the cut off requirement have to report to the institution for admission.
- Final admission will be based on merit, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The Procedure for Calculation of percentage in "Best of Four" Subject shall be as prescribed by the University. Students who have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination will be considered for admission. Students seeking admission to this college will have to bring their parents/guardians invariably at the time of counseling for admission, and for signing the documents in the presence of the teacher in charge of admission.