|NEET PG||23 Feb, 2021 - 15 Mar, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|19 Mar, 2021 - 21 Mar, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|12 Apr, 2021 - 18 Apr, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|18 Apr, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|31 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|23 Feb, 2021||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
Doctor of Medicine in Biochemistry is three-year full-time postgraduate course, offered by Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur with approval by Medical Council of India (MCI).
The admission shall be on the basis of NEET PG entrance exam.
- Candidates must have possession of MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate of the same.
- Candidates must have completed one year of compulsory rotating internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before March 31 of the year in which they are appearing for the exam.
- The dates indicated by the candidate with regard to one year of rotating internship, i.e. start date and completion date, will be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original certificate at the time of counselling.
- Registration with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council is necessary and a document proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.