Sri Eshwar College of Engineering (SECE), Coimbatore was established in the year 2008. SECE is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The College offers undergraduate (BE) and postgraduate (ME) courses in the field of Engineering. Sri Eshwar College of Engineering is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
SECE is located at Vadasithur, Kinathukadavu - Kattampatti Rd, Kondampatty, Tamil Nadu. Kinattukkadavu Railway Station is 5 km away and it will take around 10 minutes to reach the College. Chettipalayam Bus Stand is 12.3 km away and Coimbatore International Airport is 39.7 km away from the Institute. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach Sri Eshwari College of Engineering.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- SECE is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- SECE is also accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Texas Instruments
- Larsen and Toubro Limited
- Barry Wehmiller
- Dharmalingam Associate
- Infosys Limited
- UST Global
- Cloud Kinetics
- Skavaa Systems
- Korakk Technologies
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Caliber Interconnect Solutions
- Cisco Local Academy
- Next Gen Mobile Technologies Pvt Ltd
- National Informatics Centre(Nic)
- AES Technolgies Pvt Ltd
- Steps Knowledge Services
- Kriatec Pvt Ltd
- Microsoft – IT Academy Program
- National Instruments
- Messer Cutting Systems
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell: This Cell encourages the students to become entrepreneurs and provides opportunities to work on short term projects with corporates.
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 10 Jul 2021 and the score is 3.27 .
Exams and Cutoffs
Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, Coimbatore offers undergraduate (BE) and postgraduate (ME) courses in the field of Engineering to the students. Admission to B.Tech courses is offered by SECE, Coimbatore on the basis of merit of the qualifying exam and the aspirants have to participate in the TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University. Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, Coimbatore offers M.Tech on the basis of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University or GATE scores and further, they have to participate in the Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TANCA) conducted by Anna University. The detailed admission procedure of all the courses of SECE, Coimbatore is given below:
- Candidates have to register for TNEA Counselling.
- TNEA will prepare a rank list based on the merit obtained by the candidates in 10+2.
- Candidates will be offered admission based on their obtained rank in the TNEA counselling.
- Candidates need to register for TANCA Counselling.
- Candidates then need to appear for GATE/TANCA M.E. Entrance Exam.
- A rank list based on the candidates' score in GATE/TANCET M.E. Entrance Exam will be prepared by TANCA.
- Candidates will be offered admission based on their obtained rank in the TANCA counselling.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
SECE has all the basic as well as advanced facilities available in the campus. The classrooms are smart and are well equipped and well furnished. The library has a wide array of books. There is an IT Centre to provide students with an IT Company like environment. There are separate hostels for girls and boys. Each department has its own world class laboratories. Major sports, transport and ATM facilities are also there at SECE.
- Classrooms- All the classrooms at the college are spacious, well ventilated, well-equipped and well-furnished classrooms. All the classrooms are "smart," with high-speed data networks and multiple LCD projectors for audio and video teaching and learning.
- Library- The library includes large number of books, national and international. The library resource center is fully automated using Autolib library software. The user has access to the entire collection through the latest technologies like CD, DVD, Multimedia Kits, Bar-code Scanners, Text and Graphic Scanners.
- IT Centre- a 10000 Sq. Ft. Centrally Air Conditioned, Sri Eshwar IT Centre has been established in the campus with an objective to provide the real environment of an IT company.
- Amenity Centre- The amenity center at the college houses a multi cuisine food court, separate salons for girls and boys, an indoor games center, a fully equipped gym, a supermarket, a reprography center, guest suites and a practice hall for the students’ orchestra.
- Hostel- The Institute has resident hostel facilities for boys and girls separately. Hostel Students also have sports and other recreational facilities.
- Laboratories- The college has Industry Powered Laboratories for each department. Labs are set up with an objective of Engineering, Careers Geared into fast track, propelled by the industry. Industry Powered Laboratories have been set up in collaboration with leading companies from where students execute industry assigned projects.
- Transport- The college provides students with flexible & cost effective network of transport. The college buses are operated in different routes. A total of 33 buses operate in various locations of the city to ensure safe and convenient transport of students and staff.
- Sports- The college has playgrounds and play courts for the following sports and games: Volleyball, Badminton, Handball, Basket Ball, Cricket Nets, Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, Gym, Football.
- ATM- Corporation Bank ATM facility is available in the college campus for everyone on the campus. The ATM is always guarded by a security personnel assigned by the bank.
- Open Air Theatre- The college has an Open Air Theatre which is fully uncovered and has a large seating capacity. It is used for conducting various events like seminars, college events, invited talks etc.
The College Life Is Always A Memorable One
Last Seen: 18 Apr' 20
Joined On: 18 Apr' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- BE Mechanical Engineering
Best college in terms of campus placement
Last Seen: 30 Mar' 20
Joined On: 14 Mar' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering
Happiness in college life.
Yes this is heaven
Questions related to Sri Eshwar College of Engineering, Coimbatore
I got computer and communication eng at sri eshwar college of engineering in tnea counselling wht is the fee structure
Sri Eshwar College of Engineering - [SECE], Coimbatore - Fees Details :
Fees structure for Bachelor of Engineering [B.E] for all streams is the same that is,
₹ 50,000 per year for 4 years of engineering which makes up to ₹ 2,00,000 (Total Fees).
Hope this information helps. Good luck!
If I get this college through tnea counselling, what is the fee structure for computer science engineering including hostel fee ?
hostel fees: Fees: Rs. 65 K
tuition fees: 1.4lakh (70,000 for 2 semesters x2)
if mobile phones are allowed in class room
I hope hope yu are doing well!
Well Vinoth as I can see you want to know that mobile phones are allowed in the classroom or not. I would like to form you that in each every college during the class hours mobile are not allowed. After the class hours you can used yourmobile phones but during the class hours.
Wishing you all the bwst for your career.
I hope that the answer to the question.
HI MY CUT OFF IS 147 CAN I GET SEAT IN SHRI ESHWAR COLLEGE OF ENGNEERING COLLEGE
Sorry but you need to mention the examination you have appeared in so please make it clear first and provide all the necessary details then only we will be able to provide you with an answer.
What is the fee for civil engineering in this college
Sri Eshwar college of Engineering (SECE),Coimbatore is a private college
affilated to Anna University which is established in 2008 ,it is also grade 'A '
accredited by NAAC . it provides BE/B.tech,M.tech in different specialization.
The Fess for BE in Civil Engineering is around 1.80 lakh .
You can also visit the official website of the college-https://www.sece.ac.in/
Hope it was Helpful.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 10 Jul 2021 ; CGPA : 3.27