Quick Facts

Total Fees
1.40 Lakhs
Approval
AICTE
Seats
60

Fees Details

General:
1.40 Lakhs
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Placements

YEAR ENROLMENT PLACEMENT
2018-19 33 5
2017-18 43 5
2016-17 17 5
2015-16 8 2
2014-15 10 0
Source: AICTE

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 4 Years
  • Offered by: Kakatiya University, Warangal

Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a four- year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by Kakatiya University, Warangal and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

  • Admissions to B.Pharmacy programme are centralized and made on the basis of the merit obtained at the Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by one of the Universities nominated by the Telangana.
  • State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), Government of Telangana. The admission to the extent of 70% of the seats is filled by the Convener of the EAMCET following the statutory reservations communicated by the State Government while the remaining 30% of the seats are left to be filled up by the Principals of the Colleges under Management quota.

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate shall have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the respective state/central government authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (P.C.M) and or Biology (P.C.B / P.C.M.B.) as optional subjects individually. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.

Applications Open Now

NMIMS NPAT 2020
NMIMS NPAT 2020
Apply
UPES School of Health Sciences
UPES School of Health Sciences
Apply
LPU - School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
LPU - School of Pharmaceutica...
Apply
MANIPAL, MAHE Admissions 2020
MANIPAL, MAHE Admissions 2020
Apply
Manipal B.Pharma Admissions 2020
Manipal B.Pharma Admissions 2020
Apply
KIIT University (KIITEE- 2020)
KIIT University (KIITEE- 2020)
Apply
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET-2020)
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET-...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books