Taxila Business School (TBS), Jaipur was established in the year 2003. TBS is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Taxila Business School offers two years of Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in data analytics and business analytics.
TBS is located at Mandir Marg, Patel Marg, Mansarovar Sector 9, Sector 9, Mansarovar, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Durgapura Railway Station is 3.5 km away and Mansarovar Metro Station is around 4.8 km away from the College. Jaipur International Airport is around 5.9 km away. Students can take a bus or cab to reach Taxila Business School.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Eco Sensitivity Club: The aim of this Club is to make a green campus. It also creates awareness with respect to human impact on the environment.
- Photography Club: This Club is for students who love to capture moments for memories with their photography skills.
- Sports Club: This Club encourages students to participate in different sports and tournaments organised at the national and international levels.
- Poetry Club: This Society appreciates every form of art and creativity with a dance number to the classic Shayari in TBS.
- Adventure Club: Adventurous activities are organised for students such as trekking, etc.
- Entrepreneurial Club: This Cell encourages the students to become entrepreneurs and provides opportunities to work on short term projects with corporates.
- Survey Project Club: This Club provides a platform for students to showcase their talents and to develop their capabilities and sharpen their skills in order to excel in the industry.
- Group Discussion Club: This Club helps students to improve their communication skills by participating in group discussions on varied topics.
- Declamation Club:
- Painting Club: This Club is for students who are creative in nature and love to do a drawing, painting, embroidery, ornament crafting etc and polish their skills.
- Vocabulary Quiz Club: The Quiz Club helps students gain insights on the non-academic aspects of business and understand the dynamics and opportunities that govern the business.
- News Analysis Club:
- Dance Club: This Club is for dance lovers. Different forms of dance are performed by this group like Classical, Folk, Contemporary.
- Music Club: This Club is for the musicians who perform different forms of singing like classical, rock, soft rock, fusion and pop. They also participate in competitions, stage performances and concerts, etc.
- Creativity Club: The objective of this club is to have extracurricular activities that helps in the holistic development of the students.
- Club for Social Cause: This society runs various social activities on and off campus. Various initiatives done by this society include teaching children
- Blood Donor's Club: The member of this club organises blood donation camps on and off the campus.
- Book Reader's Club: This Club is for book lovers where they can participate in reading and reviewing books.
- Writers' Club: This Club promotes quality academic writing amongst the students. It also acts as a bridge between the ideas of the students and channels them by providing assistance in both style and substance.
- Drama Club: This Club provides a platform to students to showcase their talents through acting skills, expressions and drama.
- HR Forum/Club: This is the HR Club of the school that conducts monthly meetings to discuss the latest trends and opportunities.
- Marketing Club: This is a marketing Club that helps the marketing and sales enthusiasts to increase their skills by providing them with insightful knowledge sessions, events and hands-on training.
- Finance Club: This is a Finance Club of TBS that provides a quality learning experience in the world of finance by organising various interactive events.
Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
Taxila Business School, Jaipur Admission Process:
Taxila Business School offers admission to PGDM programme on the basis of the CAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/MAT entrance exams. The detailed admission process is given below:
- The candidates should have a valid CAT/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/MAT score.
- Eligible candidates need to fill an application form for admission to the College.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for the first round of telephonic interview.
- Based on the telephonic interview, candidates will be further shortlisted for the second round of personal interview (skype/WhatsApp call).
- Candidates will be provided with an online case study analysis.
- Final selection will be done on the combined performance in academics (X, XII, graduation), entrance examination, work experience, personal interview 1, personal interview 2 and communication with the officer.
Management and Business Administration (P.G.D.M)
Taxila Business School offers varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as auditorium, library with a collection of books and journals, gym, GD room, cafeteria and mess, etc. Other facilities like swimming pool, Wi-Fi, etc are also available for the students and faculty.
- Auditorium: Various seminars, presentations, conferences, film screenings, theatre and cultural performances etc, are conducted in the auditorium.
- GD Room: Taxila Business School has GD room available for the students for any group discussions, meetings, events, etc.
- Gym: TBS has a gymnasium facility for the students and faculty so that they can maintain their physical health as well.
- Library: The Library has a mixed collection of both print and electronic format, which include books, journals, databases, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports, etc.
- Cafeteria: The Institute has a cafeteria available for the students and faculty that serves food to them at reasonable rates.
Provides best placment in Rajasthan
it is great to be part of TBS
Good infrastructure, faculty, placements etc.
Questions related to Taxila Business School, Jaipur
how is taxila business school Jaipur for MBA program me?
Taxila Business School, recognized by AICTE, is located in Jaipur. It is really good management institute in Jaipur.
Taxila Business School conducts MBA admission through CMAT or XAT or MA or CMAT or GMAT.
MBA course here is of duration 2 years,for which you need at least 50 percent marks in graduation in any stream.
Total cost of this programme is 8.5 LPA including hostel and mess food.
This college provides 100 percent placements in MBA program. There you will have different industrial visits and different workshops. It provides 3 internships which are paid. Various international companies for different job profiles also conducts interviews with the help of skype and phone.
- Basic amenities here :
- Nice and comfortable hostels
- Spacious Classrooms
- Internet facility
- Swimming Pool
- Football and various games facilities
- Computer Labs
I hope this answer will help!!
All the best for the future!!!
is taxila business school , Jaipur a good college?
Taxila Business School in Jaipur has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on the reviews given by the students. It has been awardeed a Certificate of Excellence by The Chronicle for its curriculum and education standards in MBA. Its highest placement record is 22 LPA and 12.5 LPA as its minimum package.Its top recruiters are Bosch, OYO,ICICI Bank,TCS,Birla Sunlife and many others.
Hope this was helpful!
Is taxila b school,jaipur seriously worthy for doing pgdm from there?please give reliable answers.
Hope you are doing well.
If you looking for admission in Taxila B School, then you are on right path. Its a good place for shaping of your career.
Every student got placed. Most of the students got placed before six months of completion of the course. The highest domestic salary package offered was around 18 LPA, base salary is 10 LPA, and an incentive is around 8 LPA, Byjuy's offered it. The lowest salary package offered was around 4-5 LPA. The average salary package offered was about 10 LPA. Many companies visited campus for placements.
Hope this will helpful for you
How is taxila business school jaipur? For pgdm in finance? And also for placement?
Taxila Business School is very good option in terms of placement and overall growth of students. With the finance specialization you will get easily 8-10 Lac placement.
What is the cmat score which is required to get admission in Taxila Business school, Jaipur, I scored 142 Marks in CMAT 2019
Thanks for choosing career360.
U have provided ur CMAT exam score rather than the percentile score. With this it is not possible to pull up the information about the colleges u can get admissioned in ur criteria.
So if u r having the percentile score then ping me so that I can help u in choosing the college.
And about the Taxila business school the percentile required is on the high lane.....that is u must be above 75 to 80%
Institute: Taxila Business School, Jaipur Taxila Business School, Jaipur an....
Institute: Taxila Business SchoolTaxila Business School offers two years ....
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: