- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma programme and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years respectively.
- Minimum education; 10+2 class passed or its equivalent ( preferably with Science)
- Those who have cleared 10+2 vocational ANM course from the School recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- ANM training i.e. 10+1½ years training should also have passed +2 or its equivalent examination.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.