- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack
Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Cuttack and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission to all the Diploma courses is on the merit basis based on HSC or its equivalent marks for 3-year Diploma courses and the ITI/+2 Sc qualifying Examination Marks for Lateral Entry category i.e for two-year courses. Counselling is done centrally for all the Diploma Engineering Institutions of the State.
Admission to First-Year:
- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Must have secured a minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English, Math and Science subjects.
- The qualifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- For first-semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, the minimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology:
- Minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No upper age limit prescribed for this course.