- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year six months full-time diploma program approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
1. The minimum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
2. Minimum Education :
- 10+2 class passed preferably science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts ( Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core. English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream only, Passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 Vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with state Nursing Registration Council.
- Student Shall be medically fit
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.