- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time programme in Law offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
Admission to the course shall be made strictly on the basis of the merit taking into account total marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- A candidate for admission to this course shall possess a degree of any other recognized University.
- Such candidates shall have obtained a minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General Category (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%), 42% for OBC (41.5% and above shall be treated as 42%) and 40% for SC/ST (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) in all the Degree examination put together.
- The student should belong to the 10+2+3 pattern of studies.
- Reservations for the SC/ST and other backward classes shall be governed by the University/Govt.orders.