- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: King George's Medical University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by King George's Medical University, Lucknow, and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
The admission will be on the basis of the merit ranking of the students in the entrance test and counseling.
- The minimum age shall be 17 years completed on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The minimum education requirement is Higher Secondary (10+2)/Pre-University or equivalent examinations, with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English, obtaining 45% or more marks in the aggregate of these subjects.
- Candidates who have appeared in the 12th class examination under the 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in March/ April of the current year and whose results are likely to be declared before 1st July are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing Course. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying exam with the requisite percentage of marks and subjects within 5 (five) days from the date of declaration of results failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- Only female candidates are eligible for the B.Sc. Nursing Course.