Courses & Fees
Questions related to VSPM College of Physiotherapy, Nagpur
how to apply forms for addmission
Here is a step by step guide to apply forms for admissions online:
- Go to the official website of the institute which you are looking for. In case you don't know the official website just google the name of the institute and you will find.
- On the menu bar in the homepage, every institute usually has different sections such as "Home","About Us","Admission","Contact Us","FAQ" and so on. Check for application for admission form.
- Once you find that download the form or you can also fill it without downloading depending on how the institute has designed it.
- Usually they ask for documents like marks card, category certificate(if applicable), income certificate(if applicable) etc. Make sure you have all of them.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents that is, take the photo of the hard copies clearly and convert it to a file in pdf or odt or docx form. Make sure that the format of the file is compatible with what they have mentioned.
- After you have filled everything and uploaded the documents read them carefully and then submit it.
- Suppose the form requires student's signature that is handwritten(there are apps available to make a signature too), then you can sign on a blank paper and scan and upload.
- Some institutes also allow the forms to be downloaded to hard copy, fill it manually, scan and upload the soft copy. In case both options are available, look for your convinience.
Thats all! Its really easy to apply form for admission online. I f it is offline you need to go to the centre, fill the form and submit it. It does not require much of computer work.
In case you feel stucked somewhere, feel free to post question here.
What is the actual fees of BPT for per year
bachelor in physiotherapy course is full time 4.5 years duration course. vspms college of physiotherapy is affiliated by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. the full course fees is 4.31 lakhs. so per year you can expect fees of 1 lakh. follow careers360 website for other course related details,
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: