Here is a step by step guide to apply forms for admissions online:
- Go to the official website of the institute which you are looking for. In case you don't know the official website just google the name of the institute and you will find.
- On the menu bar in the homepage, every institute usually has different sections such as "Home","About Us","Admission","Contact Us","FAQ" and so on. Check for application for admission form.
- Once you find that download the form or you can also fill it without downloading depending on how the institute has designed it.
- Usually they ask for documents like marks card, category certificate(if applicable), income certificate(if applicable) etc. Make sure you have all of them.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents that is, take the photo of the hard copies clearly and convert it to a file in pdf or odt or docx form. Make sure that the format of the file is compatible with what they have mentioned.
- After you have filled everything and uploaded the documents read them carefully and then submit it.
- Suppose the form requires student's signature that is handwritten(there are apps available to make a signature too), then you can sign on a blank paper and scan and upload.
- Some institutes also allow the forms to be downloaded to hard copy, fill it manually, scan and upload the soft copy. In case both options are available, look for your convinience.
Thats all! Its really easy to apply form for admission online. I f it is offline you need to go to the centre, fill the form and submit it. It does not require much of computer work.
In case you feel stucked somewhere, feel free to post question here.