The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Aizawl
Diploma in Beauty Culture and Cosmetology is a two-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Aizawl and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The Candidate must Be Passed in High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) Examination (10+) conducted by the Mizoram Board of School Education or any other examination recognized by the State Council for Technical Education.
- Students admitted to the Diploma program with qualifications higher than the minimum specified entry qualification would get a suitable exemption from attending the courses of the diploma program already studied by her and will be granted as per the curriculum
- The State Council for Technical Education will decide the courses for exemption and grant of credit for the same for students with other higher qualifications.
- Selection will be done through the appropriate screening/selection process conducted by the State Directorate of Technical Education or any appropriate authority.
- State Council for Technical Education will decide the equivalence of other examinations and notify from time to time.