- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Aizawl
Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Aizawl and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The Candidate must Be Passed in High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) Examination (10+) conducted by the Mizoram Board of School Education or any other examination recognized by the State Council for Technical Education.
- Students admitted to the Diploma program with qualifications higher than the minimum specified entry qualification would get a suitable exemption from attending the courses of the diploma program already studied by her and will be granted as per the curriculum
- The State Council for Technical Education will decide the courses for exemption and grant of credit for the same for students with other higher qualifications.
- Selection will be done through the appropriate screening/selection process conducted by the State Directorate of Technical Education or any appropriate authority.
- State Council for Technical Education will decide the equivalence of other examinations and notify from time to time.