- 5 days ago: AMU to remove Pakistani authors’ books from syllabus after academics write to PM Modi: Report Read More
- 31 Jul 2022: Harassment near AMU campus: Women students protest outside VC lodge Read More
- 21 Jul 2022: AMU Teachers' Association to discuss grant allocation issue at executive committee meet Read More
- 11 Jul 2022: AMU request to confer Saudi Prince with honorary degree pending with Centre for over a year Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Science (Agriculture) in Microbiology is a full-time two years postgraduate course and it is offered by Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
Note: 2 seats reserved for Indian Council of Agricultural Research(ICAR) quota.
Selection based on Departmental Test.
- Candidate must be qualified in B.Sc in Agriculture/Biosciences/Microbiology/industrial microbiology/ Biochemistry /Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Molecular Biology with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
- B.Sc. (Life Sciences) with one of the subjects Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology as main and two as subsidiary subjects or any three subjects of equal value with not less than 55% marks in aggregate as well as the main subject.