The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a full-time four-year course degree offered by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar with the approval of AICTE.
- Admission shall be made strictly in accordance with rules and regulations made by C.S.A.B./JoSAA through CML/AIR of JEE Mains - 2020.
- Candidates alloted seat through Central Counselling held at different centres throughout country have to complete all formalities of admission (Fee and document deposition) during prescribed dates given by CSAB/JoSAA failing which their candidature shall stands cancelled.
- Candidates admitted through Central Counselling conducted by C.S.A.B./JoSAA can also avail the chance of upgradation in case of availability of seats by filling the same form.
- After upgradation of the already admitted students remaining vacant seats will be filled through candidates by applying through form on the basis of AIR of JEE(Mains).
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject. from any recognized Board or University of India or foreign country or as per eligibility decided by JoSAA/CSAB2020.
- CRL/AIR of JEE Mains - 2020 conducted by N.T. A., New Delhi.
Direct Admission to B.Tech II Year:
A candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
A candidate must have passed the Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject and with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/STand GKVgraduates) in aggregate. Admission shall be made on the basis of merit of entrance examination to be conducted by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.